On June 24, 2018, Journey Out will host its Second Annual Visionary of Freedom Awards, where awards will be presented to a magnificent group of honorees who have lend their support, voice, and expertise to address the problem of domestic and transnational human sex trafficking and commercial sexual exploitation, particularly in Southern California.
- Los Angeles City Councilwoman Nury Martinez – 2018 Legislator awardee
- Los Angeles Police Department Lieutenant Marc Evans – 2018 Law Enforcement awardee
- President, Communities in Schools, Bobby Arias – 2018 Community Partner awardee
- Dr. Susie Baldwin, Co-Founder HEAL Trafficking – 2018 Clinician awardee
- Jasmine Kohanim – 2018 Volunteer of The Year
The MC for the evening is Emmy Award winning stage and movie actor, Obba Babatundé.
TICKETS: $80 General Admission. $100 VIP. VIP tickets are limited and will include (1) Preferred VIP seating, (2) Access to the Pre-gala VIP mix & mingle lounge.
Tickets can be purchased via Check or PayPal. . Submit payment to email@example.com